These oral swabs will detect the following drugs:
- Amphetamine (AMP) – 50 ng/mL
- Methamphetamine (mAMP) – 50 ng/mL
- Cocaine (COC) – 20 ng/mL
- Opiates (OPI) – 40 ng/mL
- Marijuana (THC) parent THC at 100 ng/mL and THC-COOH at 12ng/mL
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) – 10 ng/mL
How to Administer a Saliva Drug Test
- Place the cotton swab into the mouth. Fully saturate the sponge with saliva for 3 minutes.
- Insert the wet swab into the collection chamber. Turn clockwise to lock it in.
- Once locked in place, turn counter clockwise to activate the testing strips.
- Wait 9 minutes and read results.
- Accurate results for 6 drugs in 10 minutes!
- Test your teen in the privacy of your own home
- FDA 510(K) cleared
- Up to 99% accurate lateral flow test
- Results stable for up to 4 hours
- Storage Room temperature
- Shelf life up to 12 months from date of manufacture
- Easy, one-step procedure
- No special storage requirements to maintain stability
- Small sample volume required, just dip
- Meets SAMHSA standards for substance abuse screening
- Home drug testing
- Work place testing
- School/college/university drug testing
- Criminal justice
- Law enforcement drug testing
- Substance abuse rehabilitation centers